Why no new work at home opportunities lately

I received some comments and several emails asking me where I have been lately. My last post was in December, and I'm sorry. Life has been a bit occupied lately and that actually I have not done much exploring new work at home opportunities. Do not send opportunities to withdraw them first for my readers. I'll have to start to investigate more work at home opportunities soon but until then I'm sorry, I don't have any new legitimate companies that I have not spoken previously. The main work in the company with which I still worked is project pay day.
A new hobby and a new blog about my new hobby has begun though. I decided to grow some of my own vegies. It is really very rewarding and I have been very proud of my plants! My blog on my plants is my roof garden. It is a great pastime recommend and my green pepper better tested, then anyone who I've never bought in the shop!
It has not gone me forever only is needed before I can post more research opportunities. Everyone will see soon.
You have a great day!ByDawn registered Conklinat4:34 PM