Help people in need

It's that time of the new year when many families need help. The last 2 years I have been donating a lot of my blog donations received in December to several charitable organizations that help families. Did it well in the past and what I am doing again this year. I have always believed in giving, there are less fortunate families then I am. Donate several things, including clothing, toys for children, food and money. This year will donate 75% of all donations from my blog received by Dec 20th to several charitable organizations that help families. It is also donating other different things. If you can help families in need, it's very gratifying to know that it is helping. If you rather donate to particular charity on its own, it is perfect. The idea is to help others.
If you want to help there is a place to donate in my sidebar. Thank you and a great day: has been published byDawn Conklinat12: 08 PM