Important about Paybox, please read

I would like to apologise to everyone.  A couple of months ago I had referred to a company that was still in the and seems to be a good opportunity.  I mentioned in my post about of them were in the and that he did not know much about them, was not given the legit recommendation.  I have only shared as it seemed good and does not require any real personal information and was totally free.  It also only took 2 minutes a day so I would not miss my precious readers time.  Even tho emphasized that he did not know much about them and they should not pay anything until they released, seems to me that it is necessary to eliminate the company of my blog and post a public apology.  Company name is PayBox.  I heard through a connection of business and friend in my business social network favorite Swom, Paybox has been an infringement of copyright.  I do not know the actual full details at the moment but Swom is a great community and who I spoke of is a sincere friend.  Because I can not check that they are fully legitimate and having to pay, I have removed them from my blog.  To find out more details and if I find out of there without problems and they completely legitimate, then I will continue to update my readers here.

My blog has always talked about legitimate businesses please, I do not think that I am not behind other companies here.  Test the software here.  PayBox was different and said in the post.   I apologize for the mistake I made in this company.  The good news is that they do not ask for valuable information and there is absolutely no fee is the only thing that lost valuable time.  If there was a fee to join them would never have arrived at my blog without me personally to pay them.
Thanks for your understanding and we hope that forgiveness, wish you a successful day Posted: byDawn Conklinat12: 45 PM