Something you should know about CashGopher

I've been watching CashGopher all Internet lately so I decided to give it a try.  It is MyLot is a reputable company, what I thought that might be a good opportunity to test.  Personally I didn't like it but by MyLot as well I am sure is not a scam.  You have to install software on your computer and when you visit Web sites software displays advertisements.  You can open another Web page or pop a notice at the bottom of the screen.  It is really annoying for me.  It is possible to work for some, but not for me.  I was one of my social sites and I could not even hold a conversation.  In the middle of writing, the team was trying to load something else.  A window opens new behind the window is open but still interferes.  Just to let you know before trying it.  I tried it yesterday evening and uninstall software this morning.
I am not labeled CashGopher as a scam, I am sure it is legitimate.  MyLot is a real legitimate company, I am a member of his community.  Just wanted to share my experience with CashGopher and was not for me.ByDawn registered Conklinat10:50 AM