Is it the year 2011 to be successful?

I have set a goal for me by 2011.  My goal is to help more people succeed in 2011, and then I did it in 2010. I have been working at home for about 5 years of (perhaps a bit more) and helping others to succeed in the past 3 years.  When I started online, I was myself.  I had none of the sponsors on my side, recorded on some occasions and stayed in the cold.  I did a lot of learning, get timado and I did not see immediate success.  Almost completely abandoned as he was very frustrated.  I am also glad you didn't: so my knowledge of working with connection, decided in 2007 to make it my goal to help people succeed.  Don't want people join all new out there and be left behind as I did.  I have always answered my email to my readers with any questions they may have, regardless of the question.  The main reason people fail to work with connection is the lack of knowledge, which is the lack of support from your sponsor.  Now I have my target set for the new year, who wants to succeed this year? I am not saying that you will win 10,000 per month at the end of the year (perhaps but probably not as fast) but you will be on their way to that amount.  Actually I cannot guarantee how much exactly you will do, but that if you put in work you will begin to earn an income.  This is a nice residual income increasing as you work on it.  It won't be some fast payments and then fact.  How much does will is up to you, the amount of work put in.?  The company that I have really been impressed with the most in my all time win online is Wela.  How would you like to join me? I am starting our own team to help each other succeed.  My new blog was created for everyone to ask questions and learn from one another.  I have created groups in my social sites and you will be creating a Facebook page.  I have big plans this year and would be happy if you join us.  Take the free tour of the company and the product here: www.slimberrypro.com you will be glad of did it!I wish you a successful new year:

The new blog for Wela is http://dawnswela.blogspot.comPosted byDawn Conklinat10:36 AM